Aug. 19, 2017
8:00 a.m. Shotgun start
Lions Municipal Golf Course
2901 Enfield Rd.
Austin, Texas 78703
You can register three different ways:
- Mail your Registration Form
and Entry Fee to
Attn: Ruben Augillon
P.O. Box 13164, Austin, TX
- Send your Registration Form to: TSABAAgolf@yahoo.com
- Fax your Registration Form to: (512) 475-5284
To pay by credit card, use the PayPal Drop-down Menu.
Please contact Ruben Aguillon at (512) 463-3832 should you have any questions.
Robert H. Owens
1937 – 2017
The Texas State Agency Business Administrators’ Association (TSABAA) was founded in 1969 when its organizers recognized the need for people to get together and discuss mutual goals and objectives for more effectively carrying out the state’s business administrative functions. TSABAA was created to provide a center for discussion and focus on issues affecting the business operations of Texas state government.
- Promotes the highest standards of ethics and efficiency in the conduct of state business affairs.
- Provides forums for the exchange of ideas, concerns and information.
- Identifies and analyzes statewide concerns on fiscal issues.
- Encourages and fosters professional working relationships and camaraderie with counterparts of other agencies.
Training, meetings and conferences
TSABAA fosters learning and continuing education by providing professional training, bimonthly meetings, and midwinter and summer conferences. These events also provide networking opportunities. Meeting/Conference attendees earn valuable continuing professional education (CPE) credit.