Teacher Retirement System of Texas
Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS) is developing groundbreaking solutions to manage retirement & healthcare services as well as maximizing investment returns for the state’s public education employees. Succeeding in life is about commitment and hard work—maybe a favorite school teacher imparted that idea to you along the way. At TRS, we take that to heart and believe life can also be a balance between giving back while excelling professionally
The Business Intelligence and Data Analyst performs complex (journey-level) data analysis, solutions development, and reporting work for Strategic Initiatives. Works with internal and external teams to understand, interpret, and analyze various business operations, including the development and implementation of solutions that support continuous improvement and strategic planning across the agency. Works under general supervision, with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
State Classification: 0653/Data Analyst IV/B24
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Information Technology, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or a related field.
• Three (3) years of full-time experience in data analytics, business intelligence or similar field.
• Experience with MS Power BI, SQL, MS SQL Server, business intelligence and visualization tools, and MS Office Suite.
• Experience may be concurrent.
Registration, Certification, or Licensure:
• Experience with MS Visual Studio, MS Visio, Jira, IBM Blueworks Live and Talend Data Fabric.
• Experience working with a star-schema data warehouse or other data analytic data structures.
• Lean, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints, or Government Quality and Improvement methodology.
• Strategic Planning experience.
Click here to apply:
Posted: June 26, 2020